Friday, November 21, 2014

Teaser Pics!


Hello all! I haven't forgotten about you. I've just been really busy trying to complete all of the work for the Hasslefree contest over on WAMP and to prep for the Year of the Giants contest over on the Reaper site. It's been a lot of fun, and I even managed to get a small project together for my awesome wife. This little lady is Reaper's Bailey Silverbell, who's been haunting the drawer 'o shame for quite some time. She's suiting for gaming, well, at least for our purposes on a 1.25" checker. Overall I think I spent about a week on her from start to finish.



 



Anyway, just figured I'd put something up as I haven't blogged in a bit. I do not have a WIP for Bailey Silverbell, as she was just something I decided to do. 

The Hasslefree contest diorama is almost finished! It took a drastic change from "Hasslefighter" to something completely different. I should finish it up in a few hours and then it's picture time. Here's a teaser shot...


Thanks for reading!

-K






































No comments:

Post a Comment